What if you could take one garment and wear it dozens of different ways? What if, just by changing a few fashion accessories, you could wear the same dress to a bridal shower, a barbeque, the theater, and a church service – with no one the wiser? One dress, lots of different possibilities. How much would that help your budget? How much less stuff would you have to pack when you traveled?
Well, that’s one of the powers of accessories: the ability to change an outfit from one mood to another. When used properly, accessories can take you from the board room to the ball room with a minimum of fuss.
Here are some other things accessories can do:
- Draw attention to your assets
- Pull attention away from your trouble spots
- Give a variety of looks to a single outfit
- Make a garment look expensive
- Revive or update classic clothing styles
- Relate different items of your outfit to each other
- Define your personal style